Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You Have Dysentery

Pinterest took me back to my childhood today. Things like the Oregon Trail, Cassette Tapes, The Incredible Shrinking Woman...

Found on Pinterest
And it makes me smile. Sometimes I feel older than old and then there are times like today when an old witch grabs my wrist and tells me to guess her age that I feel younger than young. I've been told to look both ways when crossing the street because this hag will surely show up again. She's taken my arm hair and is making a doll as I type. She's going to make me dance. Make me put sponges in my cake.

Found on Pinterest
Can you hear her wicked laugh? Hopefully I'll win out and she won't be able to kill me off before my time. Because I've still got 10 more inches of hair to grow.

Mmmm I look a bit crazy but that's okay. It's how I roll. Shout out to all the big forehead girls. What whaat!?

For more flash backs to the past check out my Pinterest board Old School Love

No comments:

Post a Comment