Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Nappyversary!

Oh yea. That title has Nappy in it. Good thing the PC police aren't around. 


It's been one year since I chopped off my gross, thinning, horrible relaxed ends. One whole year. It flew by... mainly in a web of weave.  I have to admit I've probably over done the whole braids scene but what's a girl who works out three to four times a week to do? It was... is... just easier. Whatever works is my motto when it comes to my hair. I know some girls think it's a total cop out and I'm still trying to fit into the box that "the man" wants me to be in but I beg to differ. I'm trying to fit in the bubble of minding my own business and letting me do me. Are you pickin up what I'm puttin down?


So without further adieu I give you "the ramblings of a wild chile". Also I do apologize for the annoying valley girl talking. Do I always sound like that? I'm pretty sure I do but COME.ON. Stop me already. I couldn't make it over b/c my hair is fighting against the goodness that is it's straightness. It doesn't know that I love being able to comb my hair. It's just so selfish.




I have another video I've decided to show you. It's a hot mess too but it'll give you something to compare the growth to. Sigh... let the fun begin.




Peace out! Go Natural!

4 comments:

  1. Are these posts only for the ladies? I get "This video is private" when trying to view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I think we're good. If not blame B :) and let me know so I can try again :)

      Delete
    2. My GAWD girl! I usually keep an emergency can of relaxer for you natural girls just in case you want to escape to the land of soft and silky...but ummm it seems you already there...you good..Impressive growth.

      Delete
  2. Hummm appears I need to check my settings :)
    I'll get on that.

    ReplyDelete