Today begins the very short count down to beginning my challenge – taking a picture a day for the entire year of 2010. It’ll be a challenge seeing as how I have a hard time eating everyday but it’s something I really want to do… so wish me luck. First “real” post in 3 days.
In case I'm busted later I'm putting this disclaimer... I have a feeling that in the year to come, I’ll lie a lot… mainly to myself but here too. I’ll say ‘my battery died’ or ‘I had a very important business dinner that kept me from taking a photo’ but it’ll be a lie. I will have run out of ideas or gotten too lazy to post. Great start huh? I know, I hear ya and right after this post I won’t lie to you (myself) again (=/ that’s a lie) – moving along. Today’s lie is the title of my blog because I’ve thought about it and there’s NO WAY I can do this based on daily inspiration – there will be NO Randomness. I need a plan and fast. So I’m searching and I’ll let you know what kind of organized chaos is to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment