I had to kick myself just to get going today. It was cold, rainy, and just an all around perfect day to snuggle under the blankets, drink tea, and watch stupid movies on TBS and HBO. It was a plan - until about 11 when my mom called asking for help organizing her work room. Could I say no? Of course not. So I got up and got going around one (heyyy she said she needed help organizing - nothing that couldn't wait a couple of hours). So off I went and 6 1/2 hours later I headed back home. And [insert screeching to a halt sound bit here] I hadn't taken a photo for the day - my VERY FIRST DAY and I'm already behind. So what's a girl to do? Stick to the plan and take the freaking photo that's what! So this week is all about shoes shoes shoes.
Now seeing how I was running really low on time before the hubby came home, I had to rely on photos I'd seen for inspiration. And this one came to mind. And off I went to get my shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment