Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let Me Count The Ways

For those of you who don't know - the hubby and I have known each other since we were 7! That's 21 years!!!! There are so many things that I've seen in all that time that I absolutely love - that smile, those big eyes with lashes that almost touch his forehead, the fact that he'll grow his hair out and in an instant cut it all off b/c it doesn't even matter, that he'll moonwalk at the weirdest times and so much more. But one of the things I love the most is that whether I make lamb chops or hamburgers he'll react the same way - happy. So tonight I made our hamburgers on sliced bread with baked beans and he ate it and smiled like I had just fed him a seven course meal. Yeah, gotta love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment