Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sure is Purdy

One of the first things I bought for our new home together was this mirror. It was one of my favorites at Pier 1 for so long and although I wished it was like 75% off, I figured 'what the hay. May as well buy something that'll last' and it has! We came home one night to find it on the floor b/c we hadn't hung it correctly and there was just a small crack in the wood, easily patched up by some wood glue. Love the dark wood, the pattern, and the fact that I could put this in any room in my house.

I really hoped to find some patterns outside but my fake flowers here will have to do b/c today I went to the in-laws, visited my sisters and it was raining for most of that time anyways. Maybe tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment