Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She was wearing shoes?

First things first - the hubby agreed to take the photo tonight and this was his favorite shot. I must say, I've trained him well because it was my favorite too. But you see that it's all legs... not that I have a problem with that but this is shoes week for goodness sakes! We've got a program to stick to people. There must be organized chaos or things will fall apart.
Anyways. One more day of shoes and we're done! First 7 days completed only 358 to go. wow. I know right?! So I'm debating on what to do next and here are my top three ideas (don't worry I have 52 of them but I'm not going in any particular order. Organized chaos people.) And I'm trying to do things that don't require being outside too long. The thought of flurries on Friday is enough to make me call into work tomorrow....
1) A photo a song - put iPod on random and express a song through a photo (i think this might be difficult)
2) Water
3) Food
Feel free to weigh in on this.

p.s. was there a SNL pic that kinda looked like this? Maybe I dreamt it? We didn't set out to "copy" that, but after I added the watermark it reminded me of SNL for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment