Monday, January 4, 2010

Stop Collaborate and Listen...

My photo has nothing to do with the title. The title is just a song that's been in my head for 12 hours but not even the real version. The version stuck in my head is from my sister's fifth grade graduation and it told some drug dealers that they weren't messin around (think Children of the Corn without the freaky blond hair blue eyed thing happening)! It's been so long that I think I've made up half of the lyrics but if memory serves me correctly they actually sang "... DARE is back with a brand new addition. Someone asked me to do drugs, I said no and I feel good. Love it or leave, you better stay away. You better stay aways cause drugs don't pay." I know right? Looooove it. Top song of the day material right there. Anyways maybe someone on drugs could appreciate tonight's photo which came to me as my hubby tried to fix the kitchen sink b/c I accidently ripped out some piping. Just a little flooding, a little panicking, and a frantic little phone call to him at work. Nothing to worry about.
These are my favorite boots at the moment. They were a bargain find at Marshall's - last pair on clearance. Marked down twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment