Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for... Sanitary milk products!

We found this little milk bottle in our attic and I can't find much information on it which I hate! How is it possible that Google doesn't know who Rephan is or what year he opened his Sanitary Dairy Shop? I mean the man labled his product as "Health in a bottle"... so catchy! I would think it'd be plastered on some great Charleston website, but no. Nothing. Just some ebay post that has long expired looking for this little bottle. I don't even know if it's worth money. I could be holding a million dollars and woulnd't know it. My luck, it'll break tonight and I'll find the article tomorrow. It's cute right? Don't you wish more things came in glass bottles? Root beer - so much better in glass, Corona - so good in a bottle that they don't even make it in a can (or do they?).. either way you know what I'm sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment