Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Make You Wanna Slap Somebody's Momma

Lawd these are too good for words. I mean really - speechless. Ha! As if I could pull off speechless. Tacos are a crowd favorite around these parts and tonight was no exception. Sooooo good.The picture doesn't do them justice really... Those of you who have tasted the sweet goodness of these tacos know what I'm talkin about. You know that you'll go into stealth mode to get that last piece of chicken. And I'm not trying to call anyone out but when those tortillas are gone, some of you have been known to take all the ingrediants, pile them in a neat stack and eat them out of the palm of your hand. But I'm not judging you because I know just how you feel.
I packed some for lunch tomorrow and I just hope they make it till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment