Saturday, January 2, 2010
Country Come to Town
Yesterday my mom threw this old tool box (tackle box?) on the pile for trash! I, of course, just couldn't let it go. Never mind that I can't remember if my 10 years are up on my tetanus shot. Forget that I have no use for it. I just couldn't let her throw it away. They just don't make junk like they used to. So in honor of my new old tool tackle box, I thought my cowboy boots would be perfect for today's post. I am, after all, a country girl at heart - no... not the two steppin boot scootin type - but the type that caught tadpoles in a ditch growing up, roamed the marsh near her house, remembers a town full of dirt roads, and remembers where ponds used to be before the subdivisons took over. Guess in a sense we all might be a little country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment