Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello Alien,

My name is Predator. For some reason these shoes look predator-ish to me. Like at any moment it might try to kill me in my sleep. Does that sound crazy?? Yes... yes it does. And maybe if I wasn't so preoccupied with that notion tonight, I would have gotten a better shot than this but I couldn't... All I could think was these shoes make me look sleek, I can run pretty fast in them, they fit my feet so well, like maybe they conform to them when I'm not looking, and they can double as a weapon... so maybe they ARE alien. Okay, really, that didn't run through my head until just now but really it does do all of the above. The lack of creativity was the red wine kicking in.
These shoes look MUCH better on but with winter I've grown - how do you say - hairy legs that might come in handy this weekend when it's 18 degrees here so I decided to keep it. I might get stuck in snow 5 yards from my house and I'll need it. Never can be too careful! No shame here. We're all just friends right?
Anyways, just as a disclaimer... I'm
realizing that my sister has all the "cool" pairs of shoes (she went on a cruise recently and needed a few and I was all to happy to oblige even if I was jealous) So with two days to go, there's no telling what you'll see tomorrow! Be prepared.

p.s. Big SHOUT OUT to my one follower. hahaha! Looooovvvveeee it! TOJ you rock. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment