Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh Naturale




You've all seen my hair before.

Looked aiight. Cute I suppose but it's unhealthy as all get out and I'm done. I'm done with straightening it. I'm not saying it'll be permanent because Lord knows it's taking everything I've got not to run to the drug store and buy the best hair straightener out there, but I've got to see how it all turns out.

And I'm on my way, slowly but surely.


Boo-yah! Check me out! But the question now becomes, "when am I going to cut off those straight, icky, unwanted, unnecessary ends"?

This girl certainly inspires me to say sooooonnnn!!!!


Precious! I just have my doubts about my face looking as cute as hers. But I'm just so tired of dealing with two hair types. On the bright side though, the thought of my hair looking like this one day...


Keeps me chugging along! I'll just need to work on my fierce look. Love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about going natural too----oooh I don't know if I am ready yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your face will look gorgeous! ... cut a teeny bit everyday :) ok maybe dont listen to me and get a professional to cut it ...

    ReplyDelete