Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

Hello and Goodbye.

Remember when this little project started? Remember the boots?


I was pretty excited to start it out and now I'm ridiculously excited to end it. I didn't take a picture everyday and I'm okay with that. I'm not usually so cool with failure BUT I've learned that this project is so much more than really taking a picture a day. It's about getting out there and getting creative. That, I think I did... sometimes. Now I get to just take pictures and blog when I want. The weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Over the past weeks, I've gotten obsessed with champagne.


I got to stand with my head to the sky and let snowflakes fall and melt on my face. Twice in 2010! The world is completely off its axis.

I got some time off and spent some QT with the hubs. So grateful.

Some randomness.




Cruzer has a new/old car and I've been driving around in a hoopty when I'm with him. It's so bad that the windows don't go down and at a drive through we actually have to open the door. Crackin me up every day.

And I got something new that is hopefully going to open all kinds of doors for us.

It's been real peeps! Wishing you all an awesome and wonderful 2011!! I'll still be around so check back in!!

5 comments:

  1. You did good! You started with 4 followers and now you have 11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could forget the legs, I mean the boots? Job well done Naomi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Nay! It's be inspiring!!! I can't wait to see what 20-11 will hold for you!! XO -toj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job girly! We loved each pic! Here's to 2011 and all of the joys it will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Can't wait to see the pics for this year!

    ReplyDelete