Tuesday, March 8, 2011

D.I.Errrrrrg

My life is a full time musical. I see some woman practically salsa-ing down the street, she gets a va-va-voom tune. The man trying to balance this umbrella and briefcase on his round belly while eating a hamburger gets another tune - more of a doh-de-doh tune. And this blog... when I'm posting and on top of my game I hear a tune... sing it with me... "I got the magic in me, every time I touch that track it turns it into gold". So maybe I'm not touchin tracks and turnin them into gold but you know what I'm saying. And then there are times where I've slacked off and this tune comes up. Feel free to sing along... "Hello, it is me you're looking for? 'Cause I wonder where you are"

Today I have a semi finished project for you. It could be completed but I'm not
sure how I feel about it just yet. I needed something for this wall... the one with the tools against it on the left.

And so I jumped on the star burst mirror bandwagon and tried my hand at it. Turns out, it takes a lot of patience that I didn't have. This is how my living room looked for a week.

But I had a little help while spray painting it.


Okay so maybe the ant wasn't helpful at all. But he was entertaining for a half a second.

I feel like it's too big, too white, too uniform, too much. You'll have to forgive the "swimmy" look. Although it looks bright outside this was taken before the sun came up and I had to use the horrible over head lighting. Woe is me. I know.


So the question is, do I chop it down. Make it all jig jaggy and random or do I get over it and leave it as it is for a few more weeks... months... years? I'm leaning towards the latter of the three.

1 comment:

  1. give it a chaaance ... let it sit for a bit ... ps I love the label disppointed ... heeheeheee - you're silly

    ReplyDelete