Monday, May 2, 2011

Free

2 months later... Just shy of 6 days. Where have I been?? I've been busy to say the least. I started wondering why I hadn't blogged or said hello because I've been busy, but not that busy. Dunno.

Anywho. I've been up to a lot. Like ALLLOT! Jazzercise, starting on a new upholstery project, buying new stuff for the house, hanging out with the hubs, but most importantly, going natural. Me... natural. What? I loved my hair

But my hair was like a cute boyfriend who drinks too much. Sometimes he's sweet, looks and smells amazing. Can clean up real nice when you really really really need him to, but then he starts getting all crazy and can't be controlled and looks haggared and s.a.d. So I dumped him...

It was was freeing at first and then I went into panic mode but eventually came out on the other side when I realized that it'll grow back. But this time it'll be marriage material. Forget the thinning, do-what-I-want hair that may have looked great but was not healthy. Yep, that hair is so kicked to the curb.
And who knows. Maybe in one year or two I'll really look like this....


2 comments: