Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello.

Long time no see. There's no excuse for my absence. I thought December would be a big push to the finish line but alas it's been busier than ever.

I'm dreaming of sweet tea in the summertime and the sun on my face.


Trying to avoid the holidays is impossible. When the hubs said he wanted a tree I thought he was kidding because he never wants a tree. But this year he got one and decorated it on a cold Sunday.
I've been searching for the good in Winter but can not find any. I am a miserable person when I'm cold.


So lucky for me (and Cruzer) we kick it old school style and use a kerosene heater sometimes. You thought they didn't make these anymore, didn't you? Oh yeah they do. The force is strong with this one. It can not and will not be stopped.


So that's what I've been up to. I promise to come back with wonderful things. I just can't say when. Hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment: