I haven't had my camera in a few days so I don't have new pics to show... other than my girl trying on wedding dresses (don't think she wants me to share those) so I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with some sweet goodness.
I think I'll take all of these dresses in 5 different colors each! Yes, please and thank you.
Speaking of weddings... if I had all the money in the world and lost my mind, I would totally buy a dress for each half hour of my wedding. These dresses would be a great start!!
What's that you say? You want to buy me this beautiful little journal so I can continue making a mockery of our lives as I know it? ... well okay. (and if you haven't checked out the rest of her blog it's a must!)
Black cartoon shout outs made me smile. I'd forgotten about these little girlies! The list is incomplete but it's a great start!!
I love this man's pictures, But hate him for being in the Bahamas right now. ... I'm such a hater.
Carry on.
!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out/insult. ;)
Totally love "this man's" pics! I thought I would browse until the first but alas I must SLEEP ... sn: a dress a half hour?? uummmm no ... :)
ReplyDelete