Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello...

7 days and counting... yeah, I've been M.I.A and my sister reminded me that I had a blog (doh!) and hadn't posted in.like.forever (double doh!).

A few weeks ago my mom and step dad took us out on a ride around the island where they live... No, this island is not new to us and yes, we are too old to be taking a ride anywhere but in our defense we had kids with us that jump at any chance to get out of the house and into a car. We stopped by a friend's dock to see the sites and for once in my life I had my camera...









I love that my niece was all "wait I need a posed picture for Facebook... okay let me see it. Can you take another one? This time I'll look away from the camera. Okay let me see it. Oh yeah, that'll make a great profile picture." What happened to just having good old memories?

1 comment: