Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twins!

We are so excited about our two little additions... we found them at a little thrift shop. Sure they were more than I would normally pay at a thrift store, but they're so cute and match the brown in our living room so perfectly. We just couldn't leave them behind!


Cute right? I know... I just can't stop looking at them.

No plastic here baby. This is the real thing. All metal.


And they fit just right beside our couch.

Best pals already. You'll have to excuse the fact that I've only shown you one of the two. Her sister is all junked up already. Boooo.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Niiicee...I was wondering if it was just me, I kept staring at it like uhhh where is the other one? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be my personal shopper...we can start with a modest budget just to see how you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute! if you're personal shopping let me in on that action too!!!! Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh I like spending other people's money. How much are we talking and do I get to keep what I don't spend? LOL

    ReplyDelete