I get (almost) obsessive about trees. No real reason. And just any old tree will do. Oaks are my favorite but six days of oaks just won't cut it... and yes you read correctly - only six days of trees because I was sick yesterday and there will be no turning back! It got foggy around 5 and I just had to take a photo before it disappeared... So it's just a tree in the fog. Nothing really to write home about but they can't all be 1st place winners now can they? haha. Speaking of pictures to write home about check out one of my bridal shots below. I love the trees in the shot. What you can't see is that those trees are in the marsh and the mosquitoes in that marsh were from the Jurassic period I'm sure because they were huge and relentless. It was completely worth it. Sometimes I feel silly looking at this photo - like I was just about to take a walk and thought, "Know what would make this perfect? If I put on my wedding dress. Never mind the mud. It'll come out in the wash" but whatever. I still love it.

p.s. Today is not Arbor Day... it just rhymed with Horray... Per my favorite go to guy (Google) SC apparently is the only state that observes Arbor day the first Friday in December although I don't recall hearing anything about it and I thought Arbor Day was during the Spring/Summer? Could Google be wrong? ...Never. I won't even entertain the thought!
I am catching up .. the week has been cccrazy ... glad you're feeling better ... and NO google is NEVER wrong!!
ReplyDelete