Here's my J!!! Shout out! Johnson Girl 4 Life =)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Jumpin Jehosaphat!
Sorry, it's the only double J I could think of. What a weird saying anyways. Soooo I just looked up the origins of Jumpin Jehosaphat and BOY can you find out a lot of things you never needed to know... somehow someone out there found a correlation between Jiminy Cricket and Jesus Christ (check out the first letters... JC!). I had no idea Walt was so sneaky! What was he REALLY trying to say in those cartoons of his? I could go on like this for days b/c I'm a conspiracy theorist. Just in case you didn't know sometimes I speak in whispers and psst is not just any psst but is usually followed by something I don't want Big Brother to hear. (And things just got weird...as the hubby speaks in Arabic? Tongues? Seriously he really is right now! Must go before I start up too).
Here's my J!!! Shout out! Johnson Girl 4 Life =)
p.s. The hubby just installed his very first window in our house! Sick as a dog but still made time for home improvements. (sigh). What a man.
Here's my J!!! Shout out! Johnson Girl 4 Life =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment