Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tubular Rad Eurotrash Exxxxceeelllleeenntttt

That took me way too long to come up with but maybe that blast from the past makes up for the fact that today it was raining when I got home and the temperature dropped like 10 degrees in 10 minutes and I had to go to Lowes with the hubby b/c that's actually where he lives, He just visits here, then I had to go to the grocery store and pick up dinner and I found a picture while I was there. Check out that run on sentence. Momma would be proud! My picture is weak. I can't help it. I mean I could have but now it's dark so I'm dealing with mediocrity the only way I know how.... by not caring. And here's an old tree photo. It's pine. Drops pine cones. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment