That seriously couldn't be further from the truth! I have never, in my entire life, felt like a motherless child. My mother has always been there for me and if she wasn't... well that just didn't happen. She was there. But not everyone, everything is so lucky. Sometimes things are abandoned... the topic for this week.
It was FREEEEZZZING all day. And honestly I didn't feel like trampsing around shady places to find an abandoned house. So I called up my mom and told her I was on my way to take a picture of Louis', my step-dad, old "abandoned?" truck. Well his "abandoned" truck was cleaner than my car. So it's not quite abandoned - shoot me.
On a side note is anyone else excited about the Olympics?!?! Oh I love it. I love the commercials, and the costumes, and honestly just the look on everyone's faces - like nothing else matters excepting representing with the best of the best! I remember screaming with my sister about Dan Jansen or the 1996 Summer Olympic gymnastics team. Gets me pumped just thinking about it!
Okay... gotta run. p.s. It snowed here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment