First up is this medicine cabinet in the guest bathroom (same as the peeling ceiling). I freaked myself out thinking about some old woman staring at herself in the mirror with a pasty white face and stringy hair (no offense to my white sistas and brothas..) Then it got all Bloody Mary and I had to move on. Sidenote: when we were little we'd have these huge slumber parties and one of the games we played was called Bloody Mary... where did we get such twisted minds at that age??? I blame TOJ. ha!
Next up is the ugly ceiling. Sometimes I think it says we're too poor to redo our bathroom right now and sometimes I think the cracking paint adds character. Today I'm feeling nice and I'm leading towards the latter. Check it.
And finally. Hace Frio! Original porcelain knobs. Too cute too boot. If we ever move, I'm taking it all.
hahaha yeah sure blame toj ... i'm taking ozone depletion too if anyone asks
ReplyDelete