Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dusty Rusty Old

Like I was saying yesterday, my mom and step dad have lots of random things to photograph at their place. Sometimes I think something will be great and it's not but for the most part I feel like I've hit the jack pot. Something about rusted or wooden materials calls out to me.

Don't be fooled. My mother does NOT use this clothes line. Her washer and dryer are to die for!


I couldn't help but think a black widow is living in these shoes.

Last but certainly not at all least. My mom was working on a project while we visited. I'm not big in to wearing jewelry but I'd wear these in a heart beat!!! Love! I'm so proud of my momma and my heritage. I meet too many people who say they're proud to be this or that and they can't tell me one tradition or word or something passed down generation from generation. We may not have come with much, but what we did bring we held on to tight.

One day soon I'll make these and sell them for big bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment