Silhouettes are proving to be a bit harder than I had expected. I was trying to stay within the confines of my home and yard but the lighting just wouldn't work out. I did get this shot that I actually liked even though it was nowhere close to what I wanted it to be...
Monday, June 21, 2010
Playing Catch Up
Seriously I need a weekend just to catch up from my weekend. No rest for the weary i suppose. I managed to fit in a million things this weekend which included two lunches with the in-laws, a cookout at me mum's, babysitting for 7 hours which felt most like 22 (no offense B2 but Sunday was not a good day for you), dinner with a new friend, a two hour practice for my upcoming jazzercise certification and spending some QT in between all that with the hubs. Oy... I'm beat. So you didn't get your pics because there just wasn't enough time for everything. Wouldn't change all that for the world though. Had lots of fun.
Silhouettes are proving to be a bit harder than I had expected. I was trying to stay within the confines of my home and yard but the lighting just wouldn't work out. I did get this shot that I actually liked even though it was nowhere close to what I wanted it to be...
I couldn't let this week past without some palmetto trees....
And this little birdie was begging me to take a picture of him. I just couldn't say no.
Hope your week is off to a great start!!
Silhouettes are proving to be a bit harder than I had expected. I was trying to stay within the confines of my home and yard but the lighting just wouldn't work out. I did get this shot that I actually liked even though it was nowhere close to what I wanted it to be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all very pretty ... love the parasol :) .. there's your Paris Pounce
ReplyDeletehaha. I thought about bustin his chops about the Paris vs Pairs but decided that wasn't very nice. I wish I could give some shots of Paris!
ReplyDeletedyslexia is ton nuffy!
ReplyDelete