Monday, June 14, 2010

..... Green

It's been almost 4 days since I last took a picture of some greenery or flowers or something of the sort so I thought I'd give you a dose of it so you can get off my back already. I know how you guys just LOVE the flower pictures that I resort to when I've run out of ideas for the day. Yes, I have a list of things I should be focusing on and yes, I will get back to it. Promise. In fact, we'll take a vote on what I should do next: Option One: Pairs. Option Two: Silhouttes. Option Three: the color Yellow. If I don't hear back I'll just do what I want. Now on to the show...

One word - men...

Well there were more to be seen but Blogger is being a pain in the neck so I'm peacin out.

1 comment: