...and directly behind me... the hubs has that spot all taken...
Monday, June 28, 2010
Cherrio!
I find myself constantly wanting Cheerios. A snack quickly becomes a meal which quickly becomes a mess needing to be cleaned up. See, I don't put them in a bowl. I eat them straight out of the bag and they tend to tall at my feet wherever I am. Tonight as I sat at our kitchen counter with my shoes kicked off I looked down and thought "what happens when we have kids? Does this just double? Will I blame it all them? Most certainly... but really when will be madness stop?" Either way I just had to take a picture to show you the ridiculousness of it all. Any given day this is what our floors look like

...and directly behind me... the hubs has that spot all taken...
...and directly behind me... the hubs has that spot all taken...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
when you have kids the shoe count will triple and so will the cherrio mess on your floor!
ReplyDelete