Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello?

Are you still there? I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I traveled up to North Carolina for a jazzercise workshop and wasn't near a computer the entire time. In fact, I really wasn't near any form of technology other than a speaker and iPod. It was wonderful. Just us chickens and some music. I wish I could have taken some pictures of the bunch of us jumping and doing plies all at the same time. Pretty entertaining. So I didn't get pictures other than when I was driving... yes, you read that correctly... I was safe though. no worries...

I started out home and the big fluffy white clouds had to be documented.
You gotta love South of the Boarder! haha



The below is what it looked like behind me just as I left the scariest storm I've ever had to drive through. Why does it look so beautiful? Seriously I've never been more terrified.

1 comment:

  1. wow! that last one really is so beautiful ... clouds are so happy and calming ... well, the happy,calming ones anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete