Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dig This

My sister is`always asking me to start a new blog. One for all the stuff I find on the internet, but I don't have time. So instead. Here are the links of the day? Hour? Week? Just depends on how much time I have to spare.

The photography blog my funny eye is absolutely a new favorite. Her baby "Oomoo" makes my womb ache just a little (and I do mean LITTLE).

You don't have to celebrate it nor does it have to be Valentines to make these little paperclip hearts. I think they're adorable!

Star Wars in the Subway... seriously if you haven't checked out Improv Everywhere on Youtube it's a MUST! Go now and smile. Also check out Color Me Katie in general. She's great.

Ever thinking about revamping your place (like I do ALL the time)!? Check out Apartment Thearpy's housetours for inspiration!

Okay that's all I've got for now people. That should hold you over until I post some pics! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment