See for yourself. Warning... DO NOT visit on an empty stomach! Find it HERE!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Food Food Food
There once was a time that I was eager to cook. I bought all the ingredients for a stellar meal and willed it to be perfect. Some recipes were more complicated.. calling for things I've never heard of. Surely they didn't really expect me to be able to buy some spice that could only be found in the Amazon rain forest... So I started collected cookbooks that seemed simple and quick... And then life happened and I went back to the basics.
And then today. I found a blog. A blog that seemed to trump all of them combined... I was immediately hooked! I immediately wanted to make something, anything!
See for yourself. Warning... DO NOT visit on an empty stomach! Find it HERE!
See for yourself. Warning... DO NOT visit on an empty stomach! Find it HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IIIIIIIT!!! YUUUUU UUUU UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM ... First of ALLL: I was to do something! Second of all: I want to blog something!! You're the best blog finder!!!
ReplyDeleteIs this not the best food blog EVER?!?!? I'm smitten - won't even deny it. I think I'll try my hand at something this weekend! They all look so easy and sooooo yummy!
ReplyDeleteSacha and you with the StumbleUpon. So are you going to make something for me when I come down? I want something with Beef and Potatoes..maybe a good ole fashion pot roast? Hmmmmm
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to figure out StumbleUpon. I gave up on it b/c Sacha hasn't shown me how to stuble upon what I want to see. I do it the good old fashion way... click on links until I find something I like. haha.
ReplyDeleteI'll think about this beef and potatoes for you. I don't know about that one. It's such a fall dish!
but its so yummy
ReplyDeletePot Roast is kind of heavy for this weather but its so yummy. Pot roast paired with your potato casserole...my mouth is watering.
ReplyDeleteYou want to know whats freaky. Im browsing through Stumbleupon and up pops this post but you dont see the title of your blog. I think to myself "this person has the same turquoise box and boots as Naomi--OMG her name is NAOMI" Then, "wait this is Naomi's blog but how did I get here, I havent been on here forever" Finally I notice that our dear friend Sorayaatell posted your blog onto Stumbleupon....
ReplyDeleteBTW...Ill be looking forward to flan AND beef with potatoes now...
ReplyDelete..and tacos wouldnt hurt either...
ReplyDelete