Monday, August 23, 2010

Laptop circa 1925

I was checking out our old computer last night. We bought it, had it less than 1 year, and it got infected with some virus. We didn't have time to deal with it so we bought a laptop... well, we moved and forgot all about our poor computer so I'm thinking of revisiting fixing it.

Anyways, while I was up there I found this Remington typewriter (guess it wasn't really lost) and thought of how miserable it must have been to have to type a paper on this thing. Then I thougth about it again and realized it was the laptop of the day. People were proud to have them. So proud that we now have the hub's grandfathers. He took care of it and used it well into his older years.

p.s. You guys are so awesome for hanging in there! Knowing you're out there makes me SO happy!!

1 comment: