Don't Come Away With Me
Two pictures for two days.
You ever just sat on a bench by yourself and just watch people go by? I did on the day I took this picture. Granted I was talking on my phone with Sacha for most of that time but there were plenty of people just enjoying the silence. The solitude. I admire those people because so often I think that being alone equates to being lonely and how more wrong could I be? I should bask in the silence more. Quiet my mind. And learn the songs that the trees and birds are singing to me. I'll get there - although on Saturdays when it gets super quite even the sound of my own voice annoys me so maybe I'm not so far off than I think.
If you look really close you can see a little birdie on the bench arm rest. How cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment