Thursday, August 19, 2010

Erggg! Dig It!

I've fallen behind again. Silly me! BUT I have a good excuse - the hubs has been off and how often does that happen? Almost never so I've been spending some QT. Here are some links to hold you over until I post my pics. I have them just haven't been able to get around to posting.

Enough with the excuses... on with the show...

The next kid that comes into this world is totally getting this blanket. I think it's adorable and looks easy enough for me to do. How much do I love the white one?

I wouldn't link this if I didn't think the pictures and menu were too much not to pass on. This blog does not allow for easy linking as others do so this will be a bit of work for you... Check out his Sunday August 15, 2010 post called The Delicious Course Language. Find him here.

Num Num Num Num Num! If I could could it again and I had an unlimited budget these invitations would be in the running for my wedding. mmm can't you just feel the soft crunchable paper now? Sigh. Love.

How adorable is this little skirt?!?!

Why must Restoration Hardware always have something I want? Why must it always make me question my sanity? I mean $75 is a bit much for a little fan, no?

This true story made me cry like I a fool. I'm not even ashamed to say it because if you know me, you know this is nearly impossible to do which means it was a good book. I had to share. Read it!

Not looking forward to fall, but I could get used to giveaways like this!

Neat idea for charting where you've been...

Okay that's it for now! Hope you have fun checking out the links.

xoxo
YR

No comments:

Post a Comment