Back to yesterday... Doesn't this look like a little turtle shell?! Nothing to do with DPS for this one. The hubby finished up his sorbet and I had to take a picture of this baby pineapple! I wanted to keep him, but this would definitely mold and get stinky so had to chuck it. I was sad. Boooooo.
Update: Okay so I just couldn't let it go. I just HAD to have the stupid picture and now the smell of incense is sticking to me like white on rice. To top it all off my eyes are burning like the time I accidentally put ear drop in my eyes (the packaging is awfully close to an almost blind person like myself!). Was it worth it? No, because I didn't have a black background and had to settle for navy blue which I then had to convert to black. No, not the same thing!! This was my inspiration but mine is not even close! I'll try again though!
No comments:
Post a Comment