Hope you guys enjoyed the sun today!!! There was a little rain here but, no bother. Without rain, rainbows don't exist. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Go Ahead Eat the Berries
Soooo last day of red is today and here's the picture for yesterday of these little red berries. Every time I walk by them I think they look so yummy and sometimes the crazy in me says "go ahead eat the berries" and then I have to slap myself out of it. The thought of having my stomach pumped usually goes the trick...that or the thought of me foaming at the mouth while seizing on my sidewalk kicks it out of me once and for all. Pleasant thoughts huh? hahaha.
This is a tiny glimpse of my bedside table. Cruzer has these sorbet cups that actually come in their original flavor shell. He gave me these coconut shells that I now don't know what I did before them. One holds my rings at night and the other holds the lime that goes in my Corona Light - both things very close to my heart. Handy little things they are. I think I'll buy him more just to get these little shells!
Hope you guys enjoyed the sun today!!! There was a little rain here but, no bother. Without rain, rainbows don't exist. :)
Hope you guys enjoyed the sun today!!! There was a little rain here but, no bother. Without rain, rainbows don't exist. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment