Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Winner by Unanimous Decision

Is.... not the below loser picture! Yesterday I really wanted to photograph the stars trailing across the sky like this but it was cloudy and cold and if you know me I'm not really happy with either. So I took this really lame picture of a cd instead. Just pretend there are thousand of them flying in a circle looking oh so beautiful and not like light sabers. I'm embarrassed to even show you this picture. Some days you win and others... you lose big time.

Oh it's horrible. I'll just have to get over it. But the champion of the night... drum roll please.... I give you the moon! J'adore. I have this thing about the moon. I'm like a kid that's been inhaling sugar for hours. Just can't get enough.
I'm proud of this picture so it makes up for the horrible light show for now. By the way... this weeks theme (or what's left of it) will be the sky!


1 comment: