Thursday, March 11, 2010

Queen of Hearts

This week seems to have been the week for work drama everywhere. Crazies all over town have taken to the streets trying to bring the happy people down to their miserable level. And you know that saying "kill them with kindness"? oh no - not my style. Me... I just think of ways to kill them. hahaha just kidding. sorta.


So I went the silly way today. I wish I had more time to cut out hearts and make this fabulous but the hubby made these lamb "tacos" that were so good it negated all things I needed to do. I didn't even see Grey's tonight. It was that good! btw I got this idea from Color Me Katie who is seriously the cutest, most brilliant girl ever. She makes me want to buy a ton of paper and start cutting.

Tomorrow is Friday - thank the lawd.

2 comments:

  1. 1) yah! - kill them with "silly"!! .. or just kill them hahaha - KIDDING ;)

    2) Katie rocks! - and of so do YOU!!

    3) LAMB TACOS!?!?! Man I gotta get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dawling! Yes, we must have those lamb tacos the next time you're in town. They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete