1. I've kept a journal for the past 20 years. Anything you want to know about my family or friends has been recorded. If you found them you'd have the key to the kingdom. Blackmail city.
2. I have two sets of canines. I think that makes me part vampire which makes me happy.
3. Recently I've started to whistle all the time. Seriously I may have swallowed a bird.
4. I can't stand the smell of cooking pork. Blech! I could puke just thinking about it.
5. If I wake up in a foul mood, I like to wear different color socks. Not because I can't find the other
sock, but somehow it changes the game.
6. Cars on the side of the road freak me out. I always think they'll blow up and I'll get glass in my eyes (yeah I might need a doctor for that one).
7. I bite my nails. Horribly so.
8. I have freckles all over. The doctor called them strawberry spots but I like the word freckles better.
9. I get embarrassed for people in movies way to easily.
10. I have super hearing! So great that I've started wearing earplugs to bed because any noise , even a mile away, wakes me.
And that's it. Know more about me than you cared to know? yeah. Me too.
Two sets of canines? And the newest member of HBO's True Blood is...
ReplyDelete