Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Boy...

All of my neighbors have dogs, which means they bark nonstop while I'm outside at night making it really difficult to get a decent picture. I should have taken one during the day but the sky was just blue. Just...blue and nothing else. No clouds, no planes, no birds, no superheros. Nothing. So I'm kinda pissy at the moment and am calling in the 24 hour rule. I know, I know. I did Monday and Tuesday together, now I'm doing Wednesday and Thursday together?? Pfft. I hear you saying "Let's not make this a habit okay?" and you're absolutely right. I won't. I promise. So maybe if you're really really lucky, I'll get up before the moon "sets" and get a great shot or just get a cool sky picture in general. We shall see.

EDIT: Who am I kidding? Getting up early to take a picture? hahaha. I'm just not that person. I'll try though. I really will. Just don't hold your breath.


mmmmm blue skies. Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment