Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Out of the Rabbit Hole

Ever had one of those days where you feel like you've fallen into the rabbit hole and that you might be the only one that makes it out alive? There's always some maniac screaming that you're late. A glimpse of something in the corner of your eye that disappears as quickly as it came? The large woman saying off with your head? Today was that day, but I got out. And oh how much I love being out of the rabbit hole. It's just much easier.
As you can imagine my hubby probably didn't think I had left the rabbit hole when I put on this makeup. He thinks I might still be in Wonderland. That I've gone partially mad. And looking at this picture makes me think he might be right. It's funny but you can't see the black stars near my eyes. I thought it might be a bit much.

2 comments:

  1. Keadrah says: Ok this shot is frickin' awesome to me...I just really feel the fear in this one..its a really great shot!

    ReplyDelete