So, I give you my planet. I won't even tell you how beautiful I think the colors are in this picture. And you know why? Because it's a bubble - A BUBBLE!! - and these colors weren't altered. I cropped the picture but that's all. Isn't it pretty cool? I got the idea from digital photography school. It's online with tons of information on how to become a better photographer. Anyways dps is where all the ideas this week will come from. If you've never checked it out you should.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Welcome to my World
So, I give you my planet. I won't even tell you how beautiful I think the colors are in this picture. And you know why? Because it's a bubble - A BUBBLE!! - and these colors weren't altered. I cropped the picture but that's all. Isn't it pretty cool? I got the idea from digital photography school. It's online with tons of information on how to become a better photographer. Anyways dps is where all the ideas this week will come from. If you've never checked it out you should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment