Saturday, April 17, 2010

Braided

I had forgotten what a true pig pickin looked like. The presentation was flawless... cherries in the eyes, ribs laid out perfectly, snout on the grill. That sounds kinda gross now but I ate it with no problem. BBQ is a favorite. We went out to Bamberg county today for our friends' engagement party and it couldn't have been nicer. The family farm we were on is so big that they're in the mist of making a 17 acre pond... we just had to see where it would be on the property.


These are my sandals 99% cleaner than they were when I got home. I had to wonder when I got to be such a city girl because all I could think while we were talking was "I just got these shoes!" It was well worth it and I can't wait to get back out there to go fishin when that ponds all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment