Yesterday I told you about my candle that I thought was so cool. Yeah, well it doesn't seem as cool today but whatev...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hit the Ground Runnin'!
Today I found out the real meaning of hit the ground running in two ways. The first is that I got my card reader (note: I was calling this an "uploader" until I was made fun of today so I edited the last post.) and went wild taking pictures. The other was tonight when dinner was boiling over and I slid on socks that were on the floor, slammed into the door frame, slid down the wall and nearly broke my arm. When I hit the floor my legs hadn't yet got the message to stop and I was practically still running. I was too stunned to cry. And all I can think is not about the serious door frame rash and cut I have on my arm, not the pain in my shoulder or the fact that I thought I had broken my arm for a moment there. No, I keep thinking I wish I could have seen it as a spectator. If only we had it on tape we could fast forward, then put it in slow motion and reverse it over and over again. What fun!
Yesterday I told you about my candle that I thought was so cool. Yeah, well it doesn't seem as cool today but whatev...

Yesterday I told you about my candle that I thought was so cool. Yeah, well it doesn't seem as cool today but whatev...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it looks cool to me ... like the secret of nim is in there somewhere
ReplyDelete