I wish these didn't come in so early because they only last a couple of weeks then we've just got bare ugly bushes for the rest of the summer.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Click!
There are some days where I feel like I'm on top of my game. Today came pret-ty close. Everything just clicked. Woke up...refreshed. Drove to work...didn't get stopped by one red light. Work...actually worked because I wanted to not because I had to. Lunch... with my favorite person (besides the blood ones ya know?)...the hubby. Drove home jamming out to some random songs Temper Trap, Beyonce, and Bright Eyes to name a few. Came home to a well manicured lawn thanks to the hubs and actually got to enjoy our spring flowers as opposed to walking quickly to the house with my head down in shame due to our insane leaf problem and sprung up overnight grass. And then I worked out like a pro. Even had a well balanced meal ready for the hubs. Click. And yes I am brushing my shoulders off.
I wish these didn't come in so early because they only last a couple of weeks then we've just got bare ugly bushes for the rest of the summer.


I wish these didn't come in so early because they only last a couple of weeks then we've just got bare ugly bushes for the rest of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment