Errgggg
I spent practically all night coming up with a great picture. I took pictures of my eyes, of my face, details on random objects and then I remembered my coral candle and I took literally almost 30 pictures. Seriously in it to win it and then I go to upload my pictures and guess what. NOTHING. that's what. My stupid computer won't read my card because, according to Google, it's a high capacity card that needs a special card reader. So guess who's not going to post a picture because she's not going to Office Max or Best Buy right now? That would be yours truly.
I should have known better because I needed a special card reader with my old camera but that one didn't fit in my computer at all. This one has a special drive built in to my computer but guess my computer is a bit old??? What can ya do? I'll pick one up during lunch. Who needs to eat?
I'll give you an old picture of mine. I am the duck. My computer is the bobcat.
Don't worry... these guys were stuffed.
No comments:
Post a Comment