Isn't she beautiful? And check out this little yellow number she came in. Um hello? Same word three times for you... num num num. You are perfect to me.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Like Sirens... but Without the Crashing Part
They get me every time. Every...single...time! They sing in a low voice and I hear them clear across Costco and then... there they are looking oh so innocent and terrifically priced and I say "No! Not this time. I can't take you home with me!!" And then he sees them and stops dead in his tracks. They're just so beautiful and I can tell he hears their sweet sweet melody too. We are helpless. I would find them where ever they went. So we put them in our cart and walk away with a little more pep in our step, convincing each other through the corn maze that we've just found gold. How could we possibly just leave it here? I carry it all the home in my lap (the eggs somewhere in the back hanging on for dear life. Who really cares if they make it home?!). Oh dear sweet orchid. You make me so happy. You get the blue ribbon for being my favorite purchase for today.

Isn't she beautiful? And check out this little yellow number she came in. Um hello? Same word three times for you... num num num. You are perfect to me.
Isn't she beautiful? And check out this little yellow number she came in. Um hello? Same word three times for you... num num num. You are perfect to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment