Monday, April 19, 2010

Step Aside

12:44 Call hubby to make sure my package was brought in from the porch.

12:45 - 5:02 Shake with excitement and at some point alternate fist punches in air as if I've won one million catfish on a Japanese game show.

5:03 - 5:17 Weave in and out of traffic, fishtail onto destination street, jump out of car before it stops moving, crash through entry door.

5:17:23 Rip open box with teeth, throwing contents everywhere. Then... cry as if I've just seen my first born for the first time.

Okay so maybe most of that didn't happen (I will say I totally threw my fists in the air in my cube today. doesn't everyone do that at some point!?)... but I am super excited that there's a new kid in town. Tomorrow I promise to make up my missed photo. Couldn't bring myself to have my first picture with her be something lame. No way Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment