Tough guy. Love the old man concentration face.... Instructions are good.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Bang Bang
The hubs never sleeps. He never stops because there is always something to be done. He reminds me so much of my father. Always working and saying things like "I'll sleep when I'm dead". Silly men. Today's mission: Security door. It comes with a guarantee that says if your house gets broken into, they'll pay for the damages. Tough door.

Tough guy. Love the old man concentration face.... Instructions are good.
Yeah, the door we got was actually smaller than the door we needed. It was a difference of $500 to special order vs building "down" the door. Ummm yeah we re-sized our door frame. But it came at a price...
He had to chisel out parts of the original door frame to make it all fit. Getting closer but we're not quite there. His favorite saying... "Either you want it done, or you want it done right." I'll take it done right.
Tough guy. Love the old man concentration face.... Instructions are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDelete